Ratings for Dr. Michael C. Kayal

HE IS A TERRIBLE PHYSICIAN. RUN AWAY WHILE YOU CAN.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

Unfortunately, I have also to say that per my experience, this man is a sad excuse for a professional. He utterly destroyed the morale of a patient. He had complete disregard for the impact of his words and his rude and cold "bedside manner". I wish I could turn back time to have never had my family member encounter this "doctor" and deal with the consequences of having had a "visit" with him. I will continue to speak out and write to the medical community because this situation is disgraceful and very sad.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

This "doctor" submitted my grandmother to a bevy of tests and procedures that were utterly unnecessary. He pulled fluid from her knees and elbows without the benefit of any anesthesia or numbing agents. When she protested -- she's 87 years old and on blood thinners, and full of arthritis -- he simply told her, "sometimes you just have to deal with pain." He then had the audacity to have US transport the sample to the hospitals to be tested. Utterly unprofessional and I definitely would not recommend him to anybody.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Dr. Kayal is a very caring and thorough doctor. I've been to others and he was the first to take the time with me and hear me out. He is very knowledgable and has a good bedside manner. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

My experience has been contrary to the comment above. Dr Kayal is very knowledgeable and always had taken the time to explain my condition and my plan of care.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

Terrible waiting over 6 hours for this dr to call the hispital so my mom can go home if he doesn't call that means another night in the hospital for no reason, nursrs put in over 4 calls for us and no return call

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

Dr. Kayal is the absolute worst! I never leave reviews for anything but for this I have to speak. My brother was diagnosed with an autoimmune disease and went to him for a check up after he had inflammation around his heart. Dr. Kayal, of course, rushed him, told him he had a heart murmur, that he was not worried about it much, and wanted to see him in a year!!!! For the sake of your health, please do not see this doctor. He is terrible and not someone I would trust.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

Dr. Michael C. Kayal's Credentials

• Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Oxford