Ratings for Dr. Pamela J. Jakubowicz

Dr. Pamela Jakubowicz is an excellent doctor, very knowledgable and caring. Her diagnosis and treatment was first rate and she cured my problems when many other doctors could not.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

If I could give her 6 stars, I would. Several members of my family have been cared for by her. She is not only compassionate, but was the only dermatologist that was able to finally diagnose and treat my wife. As a point of information, part of the description is wrong. She is part of Montefiore and NOT associated with Bronx-Lebanon.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR. I had terrible psoriasis and after I waited for 2 hours to see her after my scheduled appointment time, she looked at me for about 5 minutes, asked questions, and then I never saw her again. Her nurse came in with the very complicated prescription regime of 6 different things, which he was unable to explain. When my conditioned worsened in the following weeks, she refused to make a followup appointment within the next month, despite my PCP's insistence that I see my dermatologist ASAP.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Dr. Pamela J. Jakubowicz's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1997)