Ratings for Dr. Scott B. Arnett

I've been seeing Dr. Arnett for about 6 years now. I have called on several occasions and they say that they will call me back with an answer to my question. Guess what? They never do.....to I called because I have missed two days of work and just wanted to find out if I should up my medication or if I should come in. Ok....let me talk to the doctor and I'll call you back. I think it's time for a new doctor!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

I Have been seeing Dr Arnett for 10 years in June. He is very frank & if you don't know him it would be very easy to view him negatively from a personal aspect. But I don't pay him to coddle me, I see because of his knowledge. BTW BEFORE going to him I ask 4 Drug Rep's who they would recommend as a Family Dr, all told me the same Dr. 3 of the Rep's live in Hazard or London & 3 of 4 actually consult with him for their own medical treatment. Other than running about 30 minutes behind you can't find a BETTER DR IN EASTERN KY.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

I like Dr Arnett because he takes his time and explains your condition to you.He also takes time to answer your questions.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2014

I don't know who these people are making these negative comments. I've went there for years and other than being kinda blunt dr Arnett isn't rude at all. Some people just want to have everything their way and never be told anything negative. I pay good money to hear the truth; not a bunch of fluff.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2010

Dr.Arnett was very rude to my parents who are elderly and dont hear well.If he is like that in front of the kids I hate to how he treated them when we couldnt be there.They did not go back to him and it was their wishes.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2010

Other than being about 30 minutes off schedule, I have no complaints.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

Dr. Scott B. Arnett's Credentials

• Univ Of Ky Coll Of Med, Lexington Ky 40536 (Grad. 1998)

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I've been seeing Dr. Arnett for about 6 years now. I have called on several occasions and they say that they will call me back with an answer to my question. ..."

January 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I been seeing dr Arnett for 13 years very good dr ..very nice not rude at all..I wouldn't change him for nothing"

May 15, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "One of the few local physicians that actually sees SICK people. He doesn't pander to the drug addicts and deadbeats that fill most offices in the area."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I Have been seeing Dr Arnett for 10 years in June. He is very frank & if you don't know him it would be very easy to view him negatively from a personal aspect...."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "He is very rude and opinionated and has a god complex, lacks humility towards his patients"

September 22, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2679590'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.7

March 22, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2679590'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.9

March 10, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2679590'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.4

February 6, 2014