Ratings for Dr. Ian H. Schermer

Dr. Schermer has been my doctor for years. He is a very nice man. He does listen and tries to answer questions. However, he does not seem very knowledgeable. He has missed a lot of issues that had to be diagnosed in the ER. He often is checking his computer for simple answers.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Dr. Schermer is our new family doctor. I am very pleased with the experiences we have had in his office. He takes time to answer questions and he has a great bedside manner, which is rare nowadays.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

He has been our family dr for 5 years. He is an awesome dr. He answers my questions. Never seems rushed. The staff is always helpful too.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2014

Dr. Schermer is fantastic and he takes a real interest in you and what you feel.I have been seeing Doctor Schermer for over 4 years and he has saved my life. DW in Rockford

flag | Submitted April 11, 2009

He has been my Doctor for about two years. I am very satisfied with his services and plan to stick with him as long as possible

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007

Dr. Ian H. Schermer's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)