Dr. Steven R. Hagerman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Steven R. Hagerman

Cleaning and filling. Friendly and experienced staff, as always a pleasurable experience ????. Did I just say going to the dentist was pleasurable???? I did!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Extremely personable experience. Always friendly staff who are competent and make you feel like you're in great hands. Family spread across three generations has been coming here happily!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

The care that I received at Dr. Hagerman's was incredible! He always does a great job as well as the rest of his staff. I get my teeth cleaned my the hygienist named Marcia who is always very careful when doing your cleaning. Everyone is extremely nice and they do an awesome job. I definitely recommend this clinic to anyone looking for amazing work at a reasonable price!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

I had a cleaning procedure done in the Steven Hagerman Family and Cosmetic Dentistry. My cleaning was done by Marcia. I have always felt that my cleaning (or any dental work for that matter) to be very thorough. This staff is always professional and I am confident that the work that they do is excellent. This facility is very clean and the staff very courteous.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

was greeted upon entering the office very warm and helpful staff the fillings were done quickly. Dr Hagerman answered all my questions highly recommend great service

flag | Submitted November 29, 2013

I have been coming to Hagerman Dental for years and even though I have moved across town I am still a loyal patient. Dr. Hagerman and staff take good care of my teeth and I feel welcome and attended to every visit. Definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Excellent services provided, I have been a patient here for almost 30 years! The staff is more than just service providers, they treat you like family! I would highly recommend Hagerman Dental Care!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

Process went good Dr. Hagerman and staff are very professional and ease the pain of going to the dentist.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Love Dr. Hagerman and his staff. Been seeing him for 15 years and my folks see him as well my my 14 year old. Love the work he does and his staff is great. In fact, you can tell they love working there. Wish my job was that fun :)

flag | Submitted August 4, 2013

Dr. Steven R. Hagerman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

“A lot of patients may not know the full scope about which dental advances are available to them. Thanks to advances in techniques and technology, there are many ways to quickly, painlessly improve the health and appearance of someone’s smile. Missing teeth can be replaced by implants, discolored teeth can be whitened, teeth that have drifted out of alignment can be repositioned and metal fillings and crowns can be replaced with tooth-colored restorations. There’s never been so many options to help preserve your smile’s health, beauty and function. My goal is to share these with my patients in a personalized and caring environment, and give them long-lasting smile solutions. Many people suffer with unattractive teeth for years, thinking they do not have options. I tell everyone it’s never too late to have a beautiful smile.” Dr. Steven Hagerman is dedicated to providing excellent dental care in a relaxed, family-friendly setting. He believes that extensive continuing education for himself and his staff is the best way to provide his patients with the most advanced options available. By implementing the newest techniques and utilizing the best materials, Dr. Hagerman creates an environment that is both state-of-the-art and comfortable for patients of all ages. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Hagerman, call today at (651) 646-2392 or you can request an appointment online. DDS: University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, Minneapolis, MN BS: Biology, University of Minnesota, St. Paul, MN Member: Academy of General Dentistry American Dental Association Minnesota Dental Association St. Paul District Dental Society Accolades: Recognized as one of Minneapolis/St. Paul’s Top Dentists by Minneapolis-St. Paul Magazine in both the general dentist and cosmetic dentist categories Featured provider on Angie’s List for the Twin Cities Minnesota Monthly Magazine top dentist award 2015 and 2016 Nation consumer Advisory Board America's Best Dentist's 2016.

• English