Ratings for Dr. Lorraine M. Dorfman

Wonderful! Extremely helpful. Highly recommend, went for less than 9 months and she helped me more than I could have imagined.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

I have found that whenever I have had a particularly difficult issue she got to the root of the problem and helped me find ways of handling it.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

We took our daughter to see her last year because she was depressed. She actually talked to her instead of just uh-huh like the last therapist. She had her talk to us and that’s all it took. This year, my husband and I had communication problems and she gave us suggestions that worked instead of wasting our time.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

My teen is angry with his parents contentious divorce, having trouble in school with grades, fighting and suspensions, as well as, hate talk and high disrepsect for others. She saw him for one session and dismissed him without scheduling another session. She told him he needs to confer with his parents regarding his poor decision making. The end. She said she doesn't need to see him again. Seriously? Where did this woman go to school and what are her qualifications? Anyone on the street could have done what she did! Maybe insurance problems on her end precluded her from helping my son with his issues???

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

Seemed very nice and helpful at first but quickly turned my situation into a more negative one. I left this office worse off than when I entered.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010

Excellent with listening and providing feedback.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2008