Ratings for Dr. Peter J. Caruso

I have to say Dr. Caruso is a wonderful doctor,person and friend!! There is not one time where he has every been unprofessional or made me feel like i was beneath him. Dr. Caruso delivered my daughter and was with me every step of the way, was there to answer any and all of my questions I had. It took me a long time to find a doctor that I was comfortable with and I found that doctor in Dr. Caruso! He always has a nurse in the room and the door shut at every appt. I will never go to anyother doctor!!!! He is the Best!!!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Dr. Caruso just delivered our second baby. He was so kind and patient. I would not go to anyone else!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

His staff is usually pretty rude or maybe they just don't have personality. He likes to come in and talk with the door open. Everytime I see him he suggests checking my thyroid even though he has done so every single time I've been there, yet can't seem to remember doing so or the results. His bedside manner is pretty unprofessional and he treats you like you're an idiot. Not to mention he mumbles things to himself or gives you half answers to your questions. Don't even bother going there if you're the least bit overweight. Everything is always related to your weight and he's very snarky and inappropriate about it.

Submitted August 31, 2014

He talked about sex the whole yime to me. Very inapproprite and persinal qestions. Made sexual comments and questioned about my boyfriend, which had nothing to do with what I was there for.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Dr. Carruso was extremely unprofessional. He talked to me with the door open while other patients were passing by. He didn't listen to my symptoms, didn't look at my file and gave me a prescription for a medication I told him I was allergic to

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

Dr. Caruso is the best!! He is caring, compassionate, and always makes time for a patient.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

I've been going to Dr Caruso for 19 years. He is the most compassionite Dr. I have ever encountered. He has gone through 6 miscarriages with me and delivered 3 of my children. I have nothing but the utmost trust and respect for him, so much that my 20 year old has an appt with him this week

flag | Submitted March 31, 2013

flag | Submitted May 27, 2012

This doctor was rude and refused to run blood tests for hormone levels. Instead he just guessed at the mg's he thought I should take. He offered to prescribe nicotine patches and harped about smoking and ignored my questions concerning menopause.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2011

Dr. Peter J. Caruso's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1983)