Ratings for Dr. Lennard Herbst

I am been a patient of Dr. Herbst for just over 17 years. Though his staff is not always the most efficient or considerate, he certainly is. he has been very attention and responsive to my reproductive issue from the time I first met with him in 2000. He continues to see that all of my health questions are answered and my health issues are addressed. I will remain a patient with him as long as he continues to practice.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Herbst for at least 16 years.He delivered my first daughter and in a few months will deliver my second daughter. He is a wonderful doctor very knowledgeable and very caring. He puts his patients first. His staff is just as wonderful as he is.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

I too have been going to Dr. Herbst for 25+ years. He is proactive in regards to age appropriate tests. Extremely knowledgeable with a comfortable bedside manner. The staff is amazing! Most importantly he listens, everyone is invited to his office after an exam to speak with him. He ensures that you have no questions.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

office manager is awful. dr and staff are amazing to work with. MA is very friendly and knowledgable

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

I have been going to him since the early 80's. He has always be concerned and taken the time to listen. He is one of the better doctors in the area.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

Dr. Lennard Herbst's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1974)

Healthnet