Ratings for Dr. Bonni Field

Es muy honesta y directa con cada una de sus sugerencias.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

LOVE LOVE LOVE her! She always responds to calls super promptly, very honest, very knowledgeable, and gives realistic advice! I am a very overprotective and concerned first-time parent, and she always makes me feel at ease and explains things extremely well!!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

Love love love her! Her appointments run aittle long but she leaves nothing out. She's there day or night and we absolutely adore her. Best doctor in any field that I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

Dr. Field is truly a treasure. She is a very dedicated physician who cares very much about her patients and takes the time to examine them as well as educating the parents. She carefully listens to the parent's concerns and addresses them. She has given us excellent guidance and advice for our daughter and has been there for us 24-7-365. We have had two emergencies in which Dr. Field was on the phone with us at night and on weekends and both times she opened her practice on Sunday morning to examine our precious child. We would recommend Dr. Field to any parents who are looking for a dedicated pediatrician who cares a great deal about her patients. She is a blessing.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2011

Phenominal!!! She opened her office for an emergency on Christmas Eve one year. Dr. Field exceeds all expectations. Truelly a Blessing. She listens, askes good questions, asnwers questions with good rational answers based on scientific understanding. Wow, blew us away when we met her. She takes her time with all her patients. If I ever lost my insurance, I'd pay her double what she askes for.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

The best thing in my life is my daughter and the second best is her physician Dr. Field. I do not want to move from Wilmington for the fear that we may never find a doctor like her again. She is what a physician should be. I wish more physicians were like her. She's very dedicated, knowledgeable and thorough. She diagnoses very carefully and does not prescribe medications to make parents feel better. Her commitment to her parents is beyond 100%. She also spends a lot of time in educating parents & the next generation of physicians.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2010

Dr. Field was referred to me by my neonatologist friend - he described Dr. Field as the best pediatrician around AND Dr. Field is his family's pediatrician. Dr. Field is thoughtful, thorough and a competent, consummate professional. Her office hours are terrific, with walk-in hours in the morning and evening. This is a blessing if you've ever been up all night with a sick kid. With the birth of my second child, she went to the NICU twice in one day to check on my baby - and this was on a holiday at midnight! She has taken my concerns over one child's abnormalities seriously and has helped to insure (via testing) they were benign abnormalities. For other emergencies, she has called ahead to AI DuPont to advise the receiving physician of our imminent arrival and probable diagnosis. I can't imagine having any other pediatrician and pray she and her staff will be around for a long time.... at least until my kids are grown.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2010

Dr. Field is a great example of what a physcian should be. No matter if it is a weekend or 2 in the morning, she always has time to listen to my concerns about my 5 year old daughter or 18 month old son. She is a shining star in her field and I am so happy to have found her!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2009

Dr. Field has been my daughter's pediatrician for 12 yrs now and we are so very grateful to have found her. She is very intelligent, very interested in her patients, and very caring. My child is completely at ease with her. She never rushes when you are explaining your child's illness, and listens intently. She has always correctly diagnosed whatever has been ailing my child and we cannot imagine what we would do without her! Her office hours include morning and afternoom "walk-in" times which we have come to use many times over the years - especially on the way home from school. She has never let me down when I call her at crazy hours of the night and weekends. She even came into her office on a Saturday when we needed her. She is a shining example of what a physician should be.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

I saw Dr. Field before my daughter was born and she impressed me from the moment we met. My daughter is now 18 years old and only Dr. Field has cared for her. We have had early morning emergencies and very late night emergencies and I always received a call back. The doctor always has after work walk-in hours. Each family is treated with respect and care. Dr. Field takes the time needed to thoroughly care for and treat each of her patients. She is excellent.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2009

Dr. Bonni Field's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Newark, DE