Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Buchholtz

He is very full of himself, and he doesn't follow up regarding important hematolical cases. He gives confusing mixed signals, and I don't ever want to see him again.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

Dr. B been my oncologist for 9 years. His knowledge, expertise and treatments have been invaluable to me. Willingly came to the hospital to consult with me when my mom was diagnosed at 90. Originally recommended to me by other survivors.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

Does not care about his patients. Never visits them in the hospital and never checks in on his patients. We had to call HIM, and it was rare if he returned your calls. Worst Doctor out there.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2011

this doctor is a money hungry meiser who doesn't care if your sick. If you can't pay him or your insurance has reached it's cap then he no longer wants to help you and refuses to give you treatment. Believe me this guy is not hurting for money.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2010

the most thorough, compassionate Dr. I've ever known. Straight forward, no nonsense

flag | Submitted March 24, 2007

Very full of himself

flag | Submitted March 30, 2006

Dr. Michael S. Buchholtz's Credentials

• Arabic

• Univ Di Bologna, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Bologna, Italy (Grad. 1983)

AARP