Ratings for Dr. James A. Young

If you don't bother to read my medical records then how can you be qualified to treat me. Although he had no interest in my treatment because I'm on medicade. Why did I even come in?worthless.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

Dr. Young was fantastic!!! I had stage 2b aggressive breast cancer. He took care of me and explained everything to me - even having to repeat things because once you hear the world, 'cancer', you shut down emotionally. He's an excellent doctor and scientists. His bedside manner is wonderful. I can't say enough about this doctor...

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Dr. Young and his staff cared for me during a diagnosis of breast cancer. I was able to join a clinical trial that worked very well for me. I switched after having a very bad experience at a for-profit "cancer center" close by. The staff was caring, kind, and encouraging during and after my treatment. I got all the care I needed with genetic counseling and the clinical trial.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2010

Dr. James A. Young's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)