Ratings for Dr. John M. Rhee

Like Dr. Rhee, he truly actually cares for his patents

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

Complete waste of time, drove 8 hrs round trip just to be told I don't know, nothing wrong. Did not even try diagnostics. Had to ask for Standing MRI script. Don't waste your time.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

first visit with him to scheduled my back surgery went very well, very intelligent and nice man.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Dr Rhee is an excellent surgeon with a great bedside manner. A very kind man.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

Dr. Rhee; The few times I was confronted with backpain ( 2 years ago in Belgium) and a Year ago in Cedartown was a result of a gout attack.Controlling that issue ; I have no backpain anymore while I still be 5 X wek in fitness center. Merry X Mas and Happy New Year Roger De Wandel & familie

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

Had stenosis surgery 6 weeks ago.. Results, thus far, have been great.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

wasted visit no additional information limited time with doctor

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Dr. Rhee is an excellent surgeon, and has wonderful bedside manner. Would send anyone in my family to him.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

Dr. Rhee performed my C6-C7 cervical surgery. I have nothing but praises for his experience and amazing hands. The scar is very small and barely noticeable. The debilitating pain I was experiencing in my left arm and shoulder areas is completely gone. Even the post surgery pain I experienced was so mild I was able to deal with little or no pain meds. Within days of surgery I was completely off pain meds (which I was only taking at night to sleep better). I am no surgeon and it is possible that post surgery pain has nothing to do with a surgeon's skills, but in my case, I believe it does. It's been only 6 weeks since I was operated on, and I am back to a pain free normal life. Being pain free is an amazing feeling, especially after living through years of it from a herniated disk. I don't know the details of others who had less than satisfactory experiences with Dr Rhee, but I can tell you he saved my life - he's been a godsend in mine.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

I LOVE Dr. Rhee and have referred him to at least 5 people who were in severe pain. I had surgery with him almost 2 years ago after telling him I would much rather be paralyzed than live in the pain I was in. From the moment I woke up, that pain was gone. There was pain from the surgery site, but I was crying with delight because I knew that was temporary and so I could deal with that. My husband is scheduled to have surgery with him in a few days and Dr. Rhee and his staff got him in VERY quickly because he is in unbelievable pain. I trust Dr. Rhee very much and recommend him to anyone living in back pain.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

Dr. John M. Rhee's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)