Ratings for Dr. John M. Rhee

I went to see Dr Plas James and he recommended a double fusion L4 to S1. I went to Dr Rhee for a second opinion and he said he did not recommend surgery as he typically sees a 50/50 chance of some pain relief. He would not even recommend any type of surgery over another. ALIF vs PLIF, etc... Had my surgery on 8/30/17 and here we are 4 months later and I am so much better than before surgery. Don't waste your time with Dr Rhee and go see Dr Plas James.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

Like Dr. Rhee, he truly actually cares for his patents

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

Complete waste of time, drove 8 hrs round trip just to be told I don't know, nothing wrong. Did not even try diagnostics. Had to ask for Standing MRI script. Don't waste your time.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

first visit with him to scheduled my back surgery went very well, very intelligent and nice man.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Dr Rhee is an excellent surgeon with a great bedside manner. A very kind man.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

Dr. Rhee; The few times I was confronted with backpain ( 2 years ago in Belgium) and a Year ago in Cedartown was a result of a gout attack.Controlling that issue ; I have no backpain anymore while I still be 5 X wek in fitness center. Merry X Mas and Happy New Year Roger De Wandel & familie

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

Had stenosis surgery 6 weeks ago.. Results, thus far, have been great.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

wasted visit no additional information limited time with doctor

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Dr. Rhee is an excellent surgeon, and has wonderful bedside manner. Would send anyone in my family to him.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

Dr. Rhee performed my C6-C7 cervical surgery. I have nothing but praises for his experience and amazing hands. The scar is very small and barely noticeable. The debilitating pain I was experiencing in my left arm and shoulder areas is completely gone. Even the post surgery pain I experienced was so mild I was able to deal with little or no pain meds. Within days of surgery I was completely off pain meds (which I was only taking at night to sleep better). I am no surgeon and it is possible that post surgery pain has nothing to do with a surgeon's skills, but in my case, I believe it does. It's been only 6 weeks since I was operated on, and I am back to a pain free normal life. Being pain free is an amazing feeling, especially after living through years of it from a herniated disk. I don't know the details of others who had less than satisfactory experiences with Dr Rhee, but I can tell you he saved my life - he's been a godsend in mine.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

Dr. John M. Rhee's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Guardian