Dr. Gregory D. Albert

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Gregory D. Albert

This Doctors skills are VERY subpar. Unfortunately, I choose not to listen to the negative reviews online. The VERY SWEET ATTENTIVE office workers are VERY convincing that you will not find a better doctor, and getting you to sign up for the procedures (plus some) before you leave. They will also push the ZO products they represent down your throat, regardless of the procedure you are having done, or what you are currently using on your skin. I fell for it all. Don't make the same mistake.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

Dr. Albert is a very caring Doctor that provides you with options/treatment plans to achieve your wellness/ beauty goals. His expertise is appreciated and I highly recommend he and his staff.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

I was recommend to Dr. Albert by a friend he is by far the best most humble Doctor i have seen and staff,from beginning to end hands down are amazing in every way!! He makes miracles happen and I couldn't be happier with my results!!! I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr Albert is humble made miracles,his staff and facilities are beyond A+ simply the best

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

I question how this doctor can even maintain a practice.   I regret EVER using him  and would NEVER recommend him for any procedure. Don't be lured into using him by the  "very nice ,persuasive" staff, who take turns coming in to visit during your consultation praising his work. His skills are simply not the level of other top plastic surgeons in the area. He and his staff also literally push the Zo product line they sell,  down your throat.  They were so desperate to sell me everything they could that I was actually sold one of the samples  for over $100, which  I discovered when I got home and lasted less than a week.   I guess, it stands to reason there are always the bottom half of doctors in any speciality. He needs to stick with his  service of occasionally stitching up one of The Panthers who aren't really that concerned about scarring.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

The man is a butcher. He messed my face up years ago, and has been unwilling to do anything about it, other then charge me thousands of more dollars to do other work. When asked about the botched procedure, he pretends like he can't see it. He has however, offered to mess the other side of my face up to even it out. Do yourself a favor, and find another person to do your procedures. Don't end up like me depressed, and deeply regretful even after all these years. Be sure you read all reviews on this butcher. There are plenty of other people who have walked away disfigured thanks to this man. Shame on you doctor.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

SO HAPPY WITH MY RHINOPLASTY RESULTS! Dr. Albert and his staff were amazing from day one. When I consulted with Dr. Albert he was very attentive to what I had to say and was completely honest when answering all of my questions. I was nervous going into my pre-op and came with a list of questions, but the staff made me feel so comfortable and Dr. Albert was there listening the whole time no matter how many questions I had. They also made sure to clearly go over all post-procedure guidelines and how it could affect my results if I do not follow them. Surgery day was as smooth as can be! Dr. Albert even gave me his personal cell to call him the night of surgery to make sure I was doing well. To make things even better my recovery so far has been absolutely great. Dr. Albert recently removed my splint and my emotions ran free when I was able to look in the mirror for the first time post procedure. The staff was equally as excited for me! I broke my nose 8 years ago and pretty much accepted that it will just look the way it did for the rest of my life. I am SO HAPPY that I decided to go through with this procedure and am SO HAPPY I chose Dr. Albert to do it for me!!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Albert for about 3 years. I have been beyond satisfied with his care and procedures. He is an amazing doctor! I would recommend him to anyone considering any procedure.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Excellent physician! His work is absolutely beautiful......the only plastic surgeon that I would even consider! He has been my doctor for over 10 years. I trust him explicitly! He is a perfectionist with an "artistic eye". .....my results have always been better than I expected. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

I had an arm lift done by Dr. Albert. I was not satisfied and he said he could fix it, but wanted me to do additional work and it was all about the mone. He also pushes his biolage products. He is very arrogant and not out to have a happy patient. He told me he is not perfect and admitted this was not his best job.. Too many good cosmetic plastic surgeons in South Florida, I recommend you stay away from him, the only redeeming thing is that his staff is very caring. He should take lessons from them. I have work done by other surgeons and had great experiences. I went to Dr. Albert because he does many arm lifts. He has a book to show his successes, but I bet he can fill many books with his inferior work. Go elsewhere!!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr. Gregory D. Albert's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Albert is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who specializes in the most advanced and innovative techniques to achieve beautiful and natural results on face, body & breast enhancement. He is the official Plastic Surgeon of the Florida Panthers National Hockey Team.

• English

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Delray Beach, FL