Ratings for Dr. Gregory D. Albert

Worst Blepharoplasty! In my personal opinion Dr. Albert changed the shape of my eyes terribly and now I look sad. I personally feel my Eyes also have more winkles then before surgery. Beyond a mistake in choosing this doctor, my life is for the worse and this has cost me in many ways, heavy mistake!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Dr. Gregory D. Albert's response
Because Dr. Albert goes above and beyond to provide the highest level of aesthetic procedures and treatments, we take your comment very seriously. We are sorry to hear you are upset and would like to discuss your concerns in person in the office.

Submitted February 9, 2018

Went online to get directions to Dr. Albert's new office. I was surprised and appalled at the people who have posted (some more than once) such nasty, hateful comments not only about Dr. Albert and his skills, but also ridiculous comments about his staff. I've been a patient of Dr. Albert's for many years, have had a number of surgeries along with Botox, injectables, lasers and other treatments. First of all in all of my visits to his office, I have never run into any of these supposed "botched victims". I think that these people are just angry and unhappy with their lives and have chosen to attack Dr. Albert. Shame on all of you! 100% trust Dr. Albert and his staff. Looking forward to my next visit.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Terrible Facelift. My Face is distorted. Also the skin is bulky at the front of ear and unevenly stitched, Clumpy face when i smile. RUN! I am changed forever. Sad transformation. Terrible. This is my opinion of my experience from 2016 surgery..

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Submitted February 9, 2018

This Doctors skills are VERY subpar. Unfortunately, I choose not to listen to the negative reviews online. The VERY SWEET ATTENTIVE office workers are VERY convincing that you will not find a better doctor, and getting you to sign up for the procedures (plus some) before you leave. They will also push the ZO products they represent down your throat, regardless of the procedure you are having done, or what you are currently using on your skin. I fell for it all. Don't make the same mistake.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

Submitted November 14, 2017

Dr. Albert is a very caring Doctor that provides you with options/treatment plans to achieve your wellness/ beauty goals. His expertise is appreciated and I highly recommend he and his staff.

Submitted August 10, 2017

I was recommend to Dr. Albert by a friend he is by far the best most humble Doctor i have seen and staff,from beginning to end hands down are amazing in every way!! He makes miracles happen and I couldn't be happier with my results!!! I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr Albert is humble made miracles,his staff and facilities are beyond A+ simply the best

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

I question how this doctor can even maintain a practice.   I regret EVER using him  and would NEVER recommend him for any procedure. Don't be lured into using him by the  "very nice ,persuasive" staff, who take turns coming in to visit during your consultation praising his work. His skills are simply not the level of other top plastic surgeons in the area. He and his staff also literally push the Zo product line they sell,  down your throat.  They were so desperate to sell me everything they could that I was actually sold one of the samples  for over $100, which  I discovered when I got home and lasted less than a week.   I guess, it stands to reason there are always the bottom half of doctors in any speciality. He needs to stick with his  service of occasionally stitching up one of The Panthers who aren't really that concerned about scarring.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

The man is a butcher. He messed my face up years ago, and has been unwilling to do anything about it, other then charge me thousands of more dollars to do other work. When asked about the botched procedure, he pretends like he can't see it. He has however, offered to mess the other side of my face up to even it out. Do yourself a favor, and find another person to do your procedures. Don't end up like me depressed, and deeply regretful even after all these years. Be sure you read all reviews on this butcher. There are plenty of other people who have walked away disfigured thanks to this man. Shame on you doctor.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

SO HAPPY WITH MY RHINOPLASTY RESULTS! Dr. Albert and his staff were amazing from day one. When I consulted with Dr. Albert he was very attentive to what I had to say and was completely honest when answering all of my questions. I was nervous going into my pre-op and came with a list of questions, but the staff made me feel so comfortable and Dr. Albert was there listening the whole time no matter how many questions I had. They also made sure to clearly go over all post-procedure guidelines and how it could affect my results if I do not follow them. Surgery day was as smooth as can be! Dr. Albert even gave me his personal cell to call him the night of surgery to make sure I was doing well. To make things even better my recovery so far has been absolutely great. Dr. Albert recently removed my splint and my emotions ran free when I was able to look in the mirror for the first time post procedure. The staff was equally as excited for me! I broke my nose 8 years ago and pretty much accepted that it will just look the way it did for the rest of my life. I am SO HAPPY that I decided to go through with this procedure and am SO HAPPY I chose Dr. Albert to do it for me!!

Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr. Gregory D. Albert's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Albert is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who specializes in the most advanced and innovative techniques to achieve beautiful and natural results on face, body & breast enhancement. He is the official Plastic Surgeon of the Florida Panthers National Hockey Team.

• English

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Delray Beach, FL