Ratings for Dr. Patrick J. Nisco

Dr. Nisco was so helpful with the testing and diagnosis of our son. Thanks to his expertise, we are on the path to getting him the help he needs and it gave my husband and myself piece of mind in how to address his needs!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Dr. Nisco was a life saver for me. He helped me evaluate and validate my condition(combat PTSD) and enable me to start on my way to begin healing. He really knew what my condition entailed. I'm recieving long overdue help from the VA! I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

Dr. Nisco was warm, caring and professional. He made us feel comfortable and was extremely positive and supportive. We would recommend Dr. Nisco to any family with concerns about their child.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

Dr Nisco is fabulous. He has kept us positive regarding ADD diagnosis & overanxious disorder of childhood...recommended child advocates & has eased Anxiety in my head regarding our son. I would refer- recommend him and dr megan mcrae in his office in an instant.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Finally, someone who could provide a diagnosis! Great Psychologist, and very informative.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012

well helpful. Accepts my insurance and many others. Psych testing was comprehensive and very helpful! Would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011