Ratings for Dr. Gerard L. Faugno

I have been going to Dr Faugno for years. He's the best doctor I've ever had. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Went on a Saturday, long wait and was treated very rudely by young girl at the front desk. Thank goodness she doesn't work there every day.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

I recently started seeing Dr. Faugno and find him to be a very caring and knowledgeable individual. He knows what he knows and recommends specialists where he isn't an expert - I can't ask for more than that. I've had doctors with superiority complexes who believed that they know everything and have suffered because of the unwillingness to suggest that someone might know more than him. I appreciate Dr. Faugno and would (and have) recommend him to any friend or family member.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Have been going to Dr. Faugno for a few years now and he's a great doctor -- as a lot of people have mentioned, he's very thorough, knowledgeable and caring . I notice a lot of complaints about his staff here, tho, which is odd. I've always found them to be very friendly and helpful. That's a big issue for me -- I've changed doctors in the past because of poor staff but Dr. Faugno's staff is wonderful.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

I went to him for high blood pressure. Drugs that he prescribed were not working at all. I experienced bad side effects. My blood pressure was still very high. Prescribed 240 mg of a medication which I refused to take due to possible horrible side effects. He is more combative rather than consultative. I went elsewhere where a proper diagnosis was performed and now I am on the proper blood pressure medication and doing much better.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

Dr. Faugno has been our doctor for over 10 years. He is always available, incredibly patient and very smart. He never just prescribes medicine, he makes sure he understands exactly what is ailing you. When my children got sick unexpectedly, he saw us immediately, we never had to wait. His calm warm nature always made my kids feel comfortable and at ease. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2013

Very good doctor, however the staff members will give you a hard time.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

Staff is unfriendly and the doctor moves at a snails pace. Doc is very nice and knowledgeable too bad his staff isn't.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

My family and I have been patients for many years now and always recommend him to others. Great Family Physician. Is very calm & patient and takes the extra time to write everything down for you (meds to take, etc) as he's telling you. Have recently started taking my 6 year old and he is more thorough than the pediatrician. The only complaint? The staff could be friendlier, but I don't care because he's a good doctor.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2010

One of the best doctors I've ever had. You can always get a same day appointment and Dr. Faugno is extremely knowledgeable. I've been a patient now for about 15 years and I wouldn't change a thing except maybe his answering service.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2010

Dr. Gerard L. Faugno's Credentials

• Univ Central Del Este (Uce), Esc De Med, San Pedro De MacOris (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lyndhurst, NJ