Ratings for Dr. Mark T. MONTGOMERY

He operated on my hand. Never said a word to me the day of the procedure. Arrived, cut, disappeared. On followup 6 weeks later I showed how my hand didn't heal well and my pain and discomfort was no different than before the procedure. He appeared annoyed, suggested paracetamol. Rested his chin in his hand and looked bored. I declined the lame suggestion. Then he stood, turned his back, and left the room. A three minute post op consultation. I am so very sorry I allowed this man to cut me. He left me scarred and in pain. And he could care less.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Saw Dr Montgomery for hand neuropathy and pain. Saw him 2 or 3 times. He was totally indifferent and seemed like he could have cared less. He never one time outlined a process for diagnosing my problem. I had to have an MD friend rx me for an MRI of my hand and wrist. when I said my chiropractor thought it was my neck, he flippantly said " go get a neck MRI then" as he got up and walked out of the room. Zero compassion. He never even told me there was a Phd Hand therapist downstairs. Found out thru the neurologist. As a health care provider myself, every time I was seen, I left scratching my head wondering how bad does a guy have to hate his job in order to act this way.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

Dr. Mark T. MONTGOMERY's Credentials

• Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 10032 (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Santa Barbara, CA