Ratings for Dr. Paul M. Baldyga

Can NOT STAND that office staff!! Worst I have ever seen....facial expression when Dr. B was alive?? Nice. Now he's gone and you ladies don't know how to smile?? And they should probably keep parents informed better on important info regarding their children progress or lack there of. I understand the office is or has went through a tuff time but MOVE ON!! There is a buisness to keep up with.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2014

My son had his braces put on last sept'12, we still have work to be done but they are looking awesome. The office runs on time, dr is always on call if you need him. The staff is very helpfully and always have the answers or get them. My next son is ready to go and they worked out a payment plan we can afford and are going to be able to bring them in together. Great experience and have sent a few family members who have nothing but good to say.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2013

My daughters braces came off this week. I was extremely pleased with our entire experience at his office. Doctor Baldyga was professional. The staff was professional. They were all very helpful in answering our questions and any concerns that we had. My daughter needed another surgery part way through her braces and that was handled with the utmost Care,concern, and professionalism as well. Our referral was to a top notch periodontist in the area. I am 150 percent satisfied with our experience there. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Dr Baldyga did my braces, and my teeth came out great. He has great technical skill; you can be confident that he knows what he is doing. He keeps up to date on new technologies and procedures, and you can tell that he takes his profession very seriously.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

I have been a patient for 1 1/2 years and my teeth are looking great! The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable and Dr. Baldyga gives you his cell phone number if you have an emergency and need him. How many doctors do that??! Very warm and accepting and clean office.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2012

Reviews have been written as a act of spitfullness not truthfulness. Dr Baldyga, staff and myself work extremely hard in doing everything we can to accommondate our patients which are very important to us. In the last couple years we have strived to improve our staff to the highest standards in the field, all with our patients health and well being in mind.Reviews are written by family and friends because that's what we consider our patients to be.We will not address these bogus complaints. I am the office manager, Cyndi

flag | Submitted November 24, 2012

This office is very dirty. I went with a friend for a consult and it was very disgusting. There was a man changing his childs pamper on the floor of the office& it smelt like poo for about half an hr unless I just got use to the smell. the consult took place in a room where there was dust and crumbs of food everywhere!! This is a dental office this is very unexceptable!! The male assistant was rushing & rude with his smart ass comments & as for the other staff they were busy on their phones.=[ the doctor was okay until I got to asking a few questions, he seemed like he was in a rush & kept cutting everything short. He also kept switching up the prices which was weird...bottom line its an awful place waste of time!!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

This doctor is very rude. I brought my daughter there a few weeks ago. I felt as if he was ignoring my concerns and questions. He insisted on surgery for her when Ive seen 2 other doctors and neither said that was necessary. His staff up front and assistants wetent very professional or friendly. I chose to go to this office based on the reviews I read. The excellant reviews have to be written by friends or family. It really troubles me. I also overheard him discussing a patients finances that was behind. Thats a terrible way to run a business. No privacy whatsoever.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

What a great office to deal with. When you have braces, little problems arise all the time. Dr. Baldyga is always ready to help. Office is friendly and they have fun ways for the kids to take care of their braces and teeth during what is kind of an uncomfortable process (Braces)

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012

Dr. Baldyga has some of the best people working in his office, they are nice and friendly and always make their patients feel welcome. Every time I go in for an appointment they are nice, happy and on time. Having braces is hard and takes a long time but Dr. Baldyga and his staff do such a good job that it is all worth it. I had to have a baby tooth removed and the adult tooth pulled down and now it looks great, I am so happy with how my teeth are coming along. Thank You Dr. Baldyga and all the staff for being so great.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012