Ratings for Dr. Randolph A. Lopez

I had been suffering from significant pain in my wrist for a prolonged period of time. It was affecting what I could do such as lifting my grandchild. I did extensive research about the best physician and surgeon to address my problem. Everything pointed to Dr. Randolph Lopez. The first time I met him I was pleasantly greeted by a very calm, courteous and knowledgeable surgeon. His bedside manner is the best I have ever seen. He made me feel I was the most important patient he had and he took all the time to make sure I understood the nature of my problem. He conducted the appropriate tests to confirm his diagnosis and promptly set up the surgery. The surgery was more complicated than he originally thought as the nature of my problem was more severe. It was comforting to know that Dr. Lopez was prepared with a team of skilled professionals to deal with the seriousness of the problem. My surgery and recovery were fine. I should also say that the nursing staff, Melinda, was very friendly and professional. Even the person who was responsible for scheduling appointments and billing, Jessica, was extremely helpful to us. The follow up from his office has been absolutely incredible. The overall medical experience was truly great. My rehabilitation has been progressing and Dr. Lopez has been monitoring my range of motion for my wrist and its strength. He has been wonderful during my follow up visits. If you are looking for a very competent hand, wrist or arm surgeon, who relates to you as a person and cares about solving your medical problems, then I would suggest that you pick Dr. Randolph Lopez. He is what medicine should be all about. I am truly grateful for his medical prowess and caring nature. Sincerely, Maria A. Verducci

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

I had endoscopic carpal tunnel surgery on both hands less than a month ago. Dr. Lopez is amazing at what he does! I'm only 27 so having severe carpal tunnel syndrome was extremely scary. Surgery was quick and easy. My incision sites look amazing. I didn't really care if they left scars, but honestly they just look like a scratch. I was surprised they healed so well! He is amazing and I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Dr.Lopez and his partner repaired my broken wrist after 43 years of pain. Their work was nothing short of a miracle and today I am pain free with much more wrist mobility than I've had since 1969.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

Dr. Randolph A. Lopez's Credentials

• Spanish

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1998)

• BCBS Massachusetts