Ratings for Dr. Raul Soto Acosta

Staff is rude. Dr simply reads a list of questions from a notepad, refills your meds and you are out of there in 15 minutes. That is after waiting as much as an hour after your scheduled appt to see him. Files are archived after 6 months and you get charged as a new patient over and over. I would absolutely not recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

This doctor is extremely nice but makes little to no eye contact. He had a hard time remembering anything about me at each appointment or what medications I was on and/or tried before. He never answered my questions regarding diagnosis, prognosis or medications.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2007

My wife is a patient of the practice. He was the only doc who took the time and effort to get my wife's chemical imblance in check Great Guy

flag | Submitted December 17, 2006

The first doctor of his specialty that I felt comfortable with from the very beginning. We're still working on several life long issues, but I have confidence he and his knowledge will help me.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2006

I've been pleased with Dr Soto-Acosta. He has tried very hard to create a prescriptive plan that works well for me. It has been a challenge, but I feel that he is flexible, interested in my success and thus has been successful.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2006

Very nice and knowledgeable. He makes you feel comfortable talking to him and does not rush you at all. He was reccommended to me by a friend and I now understand why.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2006

Dr. Raul Soto Acosta's Credentials

• Univ Of Pr Sch Of Med, San Juan Pr 00936 (Grad. 1989)