Ratings for Dr. Lisa M. Johnson

Horrific experience. Dr. Johnson and her staff are rude, unorganized and unprofessional. Awful bedside manner. Every appointment was rescheduled only to be canceled again. I would seek another OB/GYN if you are considering.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

Dr. Johnson office is running on one wheel very unprofessional practice. If your are looking for a professional Doctor and Staff go elsewhere this place is very dysfunctional and will cause you to have a full Psychiatric evaluation. This office doesn't show any Sympathy or empathy for their patients. If you don't want to be down with their click in the office they will treat you horrible. This place should be investigated throughly by Dept Of Health. Every patient shouldn't be discriminated against because they're straight . Hope you will be out of business soon. Shame on you for treating patients differently and think you'll get away with it. Get some help and Sensitivity training for you and your Staff.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Staff is rude, unprofessional and completely lack empathy. I was left on hold for over 20 mintes, wehn I called back I was told by the after-hours service that no one was available. I was waiting at the radiologist office for the report from a sonogram.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Horrible horrible very unprofessional spoil brat. I'm so disappointed in her attitude and how she handle herself with patients. Don't waste your valuable time. This Doctor is very vindictive Beware.. This practice will be shut down soon dysfunctional practice and Doctor.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Horrible service. MD wasn't aware why I visited her. When speaking to her in regards to test results she provided me incorrect information. Staff incompetence requested test result be mailed to my home for 3 weeks and never received them. They finally faxed result to another provider office as per my request due to an scheduled appointment. However, incorrect results were sent. Worst experience ever. Office does not practice Hippa!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

It took me three weeks to get a script for a mammogram! Initially I called and asked for the script for the mammogram- waited a week but never received it! I called many more times times over a period of three weeks - every time I called the phone was busy- it was off the hook from early in the a.m. until the end of the day! I was told they do that when they are busy! Seriously, for three weeks? It then was then that I encountered all the busy signals. After two weeks of several more calls, I got the script but I had to call back because it was missing a necessary code- again it was several days of busy signals, but I finally got the code! Now a month after my initial call, I'm making the appt. for the monogram! The doctor is lovely in person, but something's not right.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Dr. Johnson you're amazing very knowledgeable, kind, and trustworthy. This was my first visit today breast exam and gyn was very upscale and professional. I am so ecstatic that finally found an awesome Doctor that is 100+ perfect. I will definitely refer you to everyone. Keep up the amazing work! ! Kudos to you and your staff!! Love all the great services and wonderful clean office. I will continue to have you take care of my needs.. Thanks a million! ! ☺☺B. Woods .

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Best doctor God ever created....we need more doctors like her. Very very compassionate.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

So disappointed by this doctor, like many other commenters. I had a great first visit but when trying to call about a medical issue I was having it took 4 phone calls to try and get through and she acted like she didnt have the time to discuss my issue on the two separate occasions I finally got her on the phone. To make matters worse, she prescribed me the WRONG medication and said she'd call me back to discuss and then left for a long weekend, leaving me concerned I was taking the incorrect medicine. Will not be returning nor would I refer anyone here.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

She talks a great game but no follow through. Her staff is the worst I'd ever encountered. But she appears sooooo nice, kind, compassionate, understanding. Willing to take time to explain everything but if she's not on call well she's not there. No explainations about her on call practices,no excuses, no delivery nothing. Covering doctor was not given any of the information I waited hours to discuss with her would not go back to het, nor would I refer anyone to her. I was thoroughly disappointed.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

Dr. Lisa M. Johnson's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1995)