Ratings for Dr. Lisa M. Johnson

It took me three weeks to get a script for a mammogram! Initially I called and asked for the script for the mammogram- waited a week but never received it! I called many more times times over a period of three weeks - every time I called the phone was busy- it was off the hook from early in the a.m. until the end of the day! I was told they do that when they are busy! Seriously, for three weeks? It then was then that I encountered all the busy signals. After two weeks of several more calls, I got the script but I had to call back because it was missing a necessary code- again it was several days of busy signals, but I finally got the code! Now a month after my initial call, I'm making the appt. for the monogram! The doctor is lovely in person, but something's not right.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Dr. Johnson you're amazing very knowledgeable, kind, and trustworthy. This was my first visit today breast exam and gyn was very upscale and professional. I am so ecstatic that finally found an awesome Doctor that is 100+ perfect. I will definitely refer you to everyone. Keep up the amazing work! ! Kudos to you and your staff!! Love all the great services and wonderful clean office. I will continue to have you take care of my needs.. Thanks a million! ! ☺☺B. Woods .

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Best doctor God ever created....we need more doctors like her. Very very compassionate.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

So disappointed by this doctor, like many other commenters. I had a great first visit but when trying to call about a medical issue I was having it took 4 phone calls to try and get through and she acted like she didnt have the time to discuss my issue on the two separate occasions I finally got her on the phone. To make matters worse, she prescribed me the WRONG medication and said she'd call me back to discuss and then left for a long weekend, leaving me concerned I was taking the incorrect medicine. Will not be returning nor would I refer anyone here.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

She talks a great game but no follow through. Her staff is the worst I'd ever encountered. But she appears sooooo nice, kind, compassionate, understanding. Willing to take time to explain everything but if she's not on call well she's not there. No explainations about her on call practices,no excuses, no delivery nothing. Covering doctor was not given any of the information I waited hours to discuss with her would not go back to het, nor would I refer anyone to her. I was thoroughly disappointed.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

HER STAFF IS DISGUSTING! RUDE AND GHETTO! She will lose patients if she keeps her staff!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

I am a new patient of this doctor and I almost switched to another doctor because her staff is so nasty and rude. She seems like a great doctor, but if you need to be dealt with professionally in scheduling and contact with her office, go elsewhere. The staff is the worst -- ever.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

I absolutely love her! Has been my dr. For years. I just wish she had her own practice or worked with a different dr, because the other dr is horrible and not plus size friendly either....

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

I absolutely love Dr.Johnson. She has been my Dr for quite some time now..She is one of the best doctors that you will find. I do wish she had her own practice or at a different location. The staff is not dependable at all.Many times I left work early went all the way to the office and the staff never called me to say she had to do an emergency delivery. The other doctor in her office is horrible and does not know how to care for plus size pregnant women. Doctor Johnson is excellent though..she delivered my baby and showed us so much love and compassion.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr. Johnson is a great doctor but like everyone else she has a few shortcomings. If I call the office and leave a message for her to call me because I have questions, she doesn't return my calls. There will be no follow up calls or returned calls. Her staff can be very unprofessional and the waiting time can be more than 30 min UNBELIEVABLE!!!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

Dr. Lisa M. Johnson's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1995)

Great West