Ratings for Dr. Robert M. Kline

I am so thanful of Dr Kline’s expertise. He Figured out what was going on with my daughter that several other doctor’s could not do. His education and training on parent approches was a “game changer”. TL

flag | Submitted October 8, 2018

The diagnostic process was fantastic! With the gene trait test and the qEEG we were “light years” in front of my other experiences...

flag | Submitted August 4, 2018

I am finally going to college. Dr. Kline really helped me through the last couple years. I had many struggles but I am so much better.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Our family was so confused. Dr. Kline helped us figure out what was going on and came up with a plan. We are following this plan and we had a huge turnaround. As a parent I feel so much less guilty.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

My teenager has significant ADHD. Dr Kline did a extremely detailed evaluation that included genetic testing for the break down of medications and brain imagery.A big turnaround.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

My daughter has OCD and ADHD. Diagnostics and treatment really helped not only my daughter but myself and understanding this complex issues. She’s doing so much better in second grade.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

Fantastic experience. Gone to many other professionals and this by far is the best. I really appreciate his staff.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

I was so stressed and the staff was so courteous to me, thank you! Dr. Kline helped treat a severe anxiety disorder that also came from a learning disability. Megan G

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

It is hard to find someone how sees children. Our family know understands ADHD and anxiety.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

His ADHD assessment was very detailed. I've been struggling with my teenagers issues for five years. We've now finally got some answers and treatment has begun. Thank you!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016