Ratings for Dr. Natasha L. Frost

I have a relapsing nervous system problem and was referred to Dr. Frost by my GP. I explained my symptoms and the most information I got from her was that she was a doctor who specialized in MS and that I didn't have MS because of two clear brain MRIs, therefore she couldn't help me.... She didn't even offer advice on what might be the problem or other doctor to see who COULD help diagnose me. So, okay, now what do I do? I'd hoped to get more for my $700 visit. I have no idea how to find a doctor to actually help me.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

I really like her for her treatment of my boyfriend's MS. She's pretty busy so have your questions/issues ready to fire!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

I DID NOT LIKE my last visit with dr frost. she scheduled me for an 'extended' appointment, but was finished with me is 20 minutes.She was rude, didnt listen, didnt respond to me, most unpleasant in her bedside manor. All she could do was recommend other outside help for my issues. DID NOT HELP ME AT ALL.Sad, really cause last time I saw her she was really nice, listened, smiled, asked me questions, great Dr. Now, looks like she might be burned out or plain cares less.Thanks for NOTHING Frosty.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

Dr. Natasha L. Frost's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in Baraboo, WI