Ratings for Dr. Gregory L. Garro

Rude and unprofessional. Would not take my dogs to him.

Submitted April 10, 2015

I recently moved to Omaha and I had no idea which dentist to pick for me and my husband. His office is very close to where I live, so it makes getting to my appointments easy. The first thing I noticed was his office! It is amazing! I am a lawyer for a lot of medical/ dental professionals, and I have never seen an office this amazing. The cleaning I had was perfect. I don't think my teeth have been any cleaner. I did have to have a cavity filled, but it was quick and easy. My favorite part is that he talked me through everything- my x-rays, my hygiene, and how I need to improve my smile. I am even starting Invisalign next week. Great dentist!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Just finished all of my crown and bridgework with Dr. Garro. I had so many teeth to fix it was all overwhelming. Dr Garro and his staff helped me overcome my fears and fixed my teeth. His staff handled all of the claims processing for me and my payment overall was minimal compared to how much it would cost without my insurance. Thank you Dr. Garro and staff for changing the way I look at going to the dentist to fix my teeth.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012