Ratings for Dr. Leslie I. Lu

Dr. Lu is a very good doctor, kind with expertise. He is the kind of doctor who focus on your health, not the money! I strongly recommend Dr. Lu!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

I came in with horrible stomach cramps. Dr. Lu said he would call when they had the results. He never did, I got a letter weeks later. In the letter it said call if you are still experiencing issues. 3 weeks later I am. I called with a quick question and his nurse called after a full day to say the only way I can speak to the doctor is to schedule another visit. So I get to spend another $30 just to ask a quick question. He does not seem caring or concerned about his patients and his follow through is very poor. Find a more caring doctor...

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

I visited Dr. Lu twice. The first visit was good, the diagnosis was correct and I was feeling better in 3 days.The second visit was awful. The nurse called my name with grumpy face. She took me to a patient room without closing the door! I could hear people were talking in the hall way. She asked me all questions regarding my symptoms. I felt uncomfortable at all, imagine that people could hear what you said.She asked me how long I had my sore throat. I told her 2 weeks. She laughed condescendingly!! SO inappropriate. Without asking why, she judged you like you were silly. Patient does not need to be judged. You should feel comfortable talking and expressing your concern.Because of this reason, I am not coming back to this doctor, unless she is fired!I really hate that old-fat-grampy nurse.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011

Dr. Leslie I. Lu's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal