Ratings for Dr. Ranjit John

Dr John performed open heart surgery on my mom to remove a blood clot that most people don't typically survive. He was understanding, so helpful, willing to explain procedures and what to expect. He saved my mom's life and I will forever be grateful to him and the staff at the University of Minnesota, Fairview. When complications arose that caused my mom to need further procedures, he explained these well and made sure that my mom was taken care of. She is alive and with us today because of him.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

This man saved my fathers life, period. I will remember him till the day I die. Dr. John even stayed behind from presenting a paper at a conference in order to preform a life saving LVAD surgery, and my father survived to transplant. He is a good man and an even better Dr.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

Husband had a triple by-pass with lung problems also. Dr John and his assistants have provided excellent care and have informed us of all that is happening and doing a great job. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2010