Ratings for Dr. Eric J. Kron

Had pain in my heel. Only wanted to do surgery on me. Never even recommended anything else. I went to another doctor and he fixed me up immediately without any surgery. Very unhappy with this doc wanting to jump right into cutting me open.

Submitted June 24, 2017

Dr. Kron is very professional. His staff is efficient and helpful. Dr. Kron is an excellent Doctor. I would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

I had a complicated surgery, but Dr. KRon was very skilled and the healing process was seamless!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Dr. Kron was professional and helpful. He did two surgeries on my foot and both turned out great. He has also taken care of an infected ingrown toe nail on the first visit. It was very efficient and I didn't have to book another appointment with him. His staff does like to visit, which caused me to be late; however, his current staff seems to be better. He has upgraded his equipment, so the time spent with him is productive.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Dr. Kron was great until after the surgery. Was kept waiting on follow up visits while he and the staff were chit chatting. Did not have working x-ray machine on several visits. The paperwork to insurance was not sent and wanted to charge $ to fax to Metlife. Was unprofessional and rude with no bedside manner. Do your research.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Dr. Kron did my surgery 2 1/2 years ago. My experience was not the best. After casting, time to remove stitches, then recast. My incision came apart and was obviously not ready. I had to then go to a wound care doctor and more money spent. During 2 of my office visits he made comments on my "weight" Again obviously I cant exercise due to my foot surgery and then a heel spur on the other. Very unprofessional! To make matters worse, the balance due. I had made a verbal agreement to make monthly payments. I paid every month, and then only had about $300 dollars left, I was then turned over to collections. After paying the collection off his office kept billing me. Had no idea it was paid off! Please do your research when hiring a physician!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

Very thorough, careful, professional, competent doctor!!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

Did a good job analyzing problem, doing necessary tests, informing of what was needed and why, and great in surgery and followup. Also observed other problem and recommended another specialist for that problem.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2013