Ratings for Dr. Polina P. Shvarts

The best bedside manner I have ever had in 19 yrs. I would recommend Dr. Shvarts to all of cumming ga and I do, not just a DR. but a friend...

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

This is a first class professional. She has changed my life for the better. A totally positive experience. I highly, highly recommend you give her a try. I've been seeing her for a little over two years. My battle with life long depression has been lond and tough road. I'm finally seeing a light at the end of this long and difficult tunnel, thanks to her.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

This is a wonderful Doctor. She has helped me in dealing with several issues that have plagued me for years. Her knowledge and expertise is grade A. Her life experiences along with her education makes for an excellent combination. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

SHE IS THE WORST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER BEEN TO. Her appointments are only 30 minutes long and without much of my background or my history came up with an outlandish diagnosis. There was no reason or explanation to her conclusion which was frustrating. She was not just rude but completely bossy and insulted my other doctors. She did not insist or ask but instead DEMANDED I be put on birth control before she prescribed me anything. I wasn't even going to see her for anything but problems already addressed in the past. Honestly for a doctor to be telling me I had no choice but to go on birth control because I occasionally had panic attacks and took 0.25mg of Xanax and in my past took ambien to sleep (never at the same time) that I was going to have messed up children. I'm sorry but her way of helping is not helpful. I should not have to get new doctors because of your bizarre 30minute assestment based on nothing valid other than you were pushing a brand new extremely expensive drug. Not to mention she didn't even care about my psychological evaluation before giving me samples of a drug that's treated for schizophrenia. I did walk away with something though, a good laugh! But for real, some one NEEDS to pull her license, she's horrendous.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

My experience was horrible. I went in from another Dr's office because of closing and was only taking 1 med for the last 8 years, this dr has forced another 2 medications on me. I will never go back and do not recommend using her.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

prescribed medication on general practicioners word instead of getting to know me and find out what the real problem was

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Dr. Shvarts was my daughter and my psychiatrist for 6 years and I only have good things to say about her. She was always very friendly, caring, trusting, honest, kind, and a great doctor who was always concerned about us improving our health. I would like to thank her for all the help she provided me and my daughter all these years. After she left the Crystal Lake practice. It was very difficult to build rapport with the staff Psychiatrists available at the agency so we ended up leaving the practice. From the bottom of our heart we would like her to comeback to Illinois. She was not only our Doctor she was a friend. We miss you a bunch Dr Shvarts. Valerie & Crystal - United Healthcare.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

My husband of 25 years was finally ready to get some help for an alchol/drug addiction and at the time of his appointment he was sucidial. I found him Dr. Shavarts, he went and saw her at her office in Crystal Lake Illinois. My husband stated that he had to fill out a VERY lengthy report stating why he was there and what his issues and problems were. After waiting a very long time, he finally was called into to see her. He stated that right from the beginning she was very distracted, not making eye contact and just asking general questions that he does not feel she really paid much attention to. He left feeling that he just wasted 3.5 hours of time. 3 hours later, she must have finally read his report that he spent over an hour writing and all of a suddend she was concerned and called him. Really? Too late! Dont waste your time or money seeing Dr. Sharvarts! Very sad and frstrated in Woodstock, IL Sincerely, Susan Y.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

Dr. Polina P. Shvarts's Credentials

• State Med & Pharm Univ, Nicolae Testemitanu, Chisinau, Moldova (Grad. 1985)

Amerigroup