Ratings for Dr. Laurence V. Hicks

Dr. Hicks is one of best. He is extremely knowledgable, & takes the time to educate his patient. Establish a rapport with him & he will call Rx's right to your pharmacy. Love Dr. Hicks!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Dr. Hicks goes out of his way for people. He will sit down and listen to you and explain things in regular language. I had an abnormal papsmear that my OBGYN never told me about. But when he got the records he actually treated me before it turned into a worse problem. They are fast and getting prior authorizations done. Dr. Hicks is vastly knowledgeable in medicine. No one ever looked at my vitamin D level, and he did and it was low. He helped transform my life by caring enough to listen to my medical problems and help me find solutions!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

Dr. Hicks is the most wonderful physician I have seen in my life. I was deteriorating when I Found him , and in this past year I have got a new job, gotten married, and I am so happy to be alive. Dr. Hicks has saved my life, and I sincerely thank him for his kindness, and agressive efforts to get me healthy again. I wish there were more doctors out there like Dr. Hicks.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2010

Dr. Laurence V. Hicks's Credentials

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1994)