Ratings for Dr. Timothy J. JENNINGS

I went to the O'Connor Health Center for a workshop on fat loss because a friend of mine recommended it. I learned a lot about the programs that they offer and decided to sign up. After a few days I noticed that my pants were not as tight on me. After completing 2 months of care I lost 36 pounds. I was not hungry and it was the easiest thing I have ever tried to lose weight. I would recommend this program to anyone who would like to lose weight.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

Dr. Jennings helped me when I thought there wasn't anything that would improve my back pain. I have seen several doctors and have tried everything from TENS units, a back brace, epidurals, Percocet, oxycodone, Vicodin, physical therapy and everything else you can think of. Nothing was able to give me any real relief. I googled Back Pain Doctors and saw Dr. Jennings' credentials. After seeing him I was hopeful. Dr. Jennings explained my condition and recommended a treatment program. For the first time I understood what was wrong and what needed to be done. After the first session I noticed a lot of relief. I have noticed improvement after each and every visit. I recommend Dr. Jennings.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

I was injured at work and nothing they did for me helped. I had cortisone injections, epidural injections, physical therapy and was prescribed several pain killers. Nothing worked so my primary care doctor referred me for a neuro-surgery consultation. The surgeon scared me and said I had to have the surgery but I decided to look for an alternative. I searched the internet and read Dr. Jennings' patients' review. I went to Dr. Jennings and he explained everything to me. He showed me why I wasn't getting better with the other doctors and told me he thought he could help. After the first visit I started to get the first relief I had received in over 9 months. I have only had 3 visits so far and I already am able to sleep through the night. The pain is greatly reduced and I finally feel a sense of hope. I believe that Dr. Jennings is a real healer and am grateful I finally found him.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

Dr. Jennings truly changed my life. He did what no one else could do. . .give me lasting relief. I had feet pain that was getting worst as time passed. I was seriously was worried about what I would do as I got older because no one could help me. I tried several doctors who tried but could not help me. I read about Dr. Jennings online and decided to try him. I am really glad I did. After one visit I noticed improvement. After 3 visits my feet felt normal and I started feeling optimistic about my future again.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

I was in an accident and went to another chiropractor until the pain got better. However, the pain kept coming back. So, I went to 2 other chiropractors but no one was able to help the pain to stay away. I found Dr. Jennings online and decided to try his office. After the first few minutes I knew that Dr. Jennings was different. His understanding of my problems were so in depth that I felt that for the first time someone really understood me and my problems. Dr. Jennings explained everything he was going to do to my husband and me. This made use feel even better about our decision to have him treat me. After the first treatment the pain was gone and I felt better than I had in years. Dr. Jennings approach is very unique and I would suggest that is you have headaches, neck or back pain that you see Dr. Jennings for long term results.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

Dr. Timothy J Jennings is in constant pursuit of educational seminars that enhance his knowledge in his areas of professional expertise. He evalutes new methods and procedures and implements the best techniques available even to the extent of purchasing top of the line medical strengthen equipment for his office. Clients benefit from Dr. Jennings hands on approach and ability to pin point their challenges with amazing results by reducing pain, strengthen muscles, improving balance, and identifing foods to help make changes in eating habits while experiencing weight and fat loss. I have personally benefited from Dr. Jennings talents in these areas and recommend him without reservation.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Dr. Jennings is the best at what he does. I had extremely bad back pain for 3 years. I tried 6 other doctors and chiropractors. Some helped a little bit but most did nothing. After seeing Dr. Jennings I was completely pain free two weeks after my first visit. I can tell you how much he has helped me.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Dr. Jennings and his staff are first rate. They keep every appointment on time and manage the schedule. That's important when you are busy like me.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Dr. Jennings has helped me so much. I had headaches every week at least once per week. I was taking a bottle of aspirin a week of so. I didn't know that there was anything that could be done because I work for a primary care physician and he did not have any answer for me. I went to Dr. Jennings because I was in his office for my son's lower back pain. I was talking to Dr. Jennings and I expected him to maybe sympathize with me because I was in pain. Instead, he put his hands on my head in such a way that I started feeling better within a few seconds. He told me to come back and after just a few weeks of care my headaches that I suffered from for 15 years were gone.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Dr. Timothy J. JENNINGS's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - West Sunnyvale (Grad. 1990)

• BCBS Massachusetts