Ratings for Dr. Gretchen D. Graves

I love Dr.Graves she is very good with kids she so helpful and i love that she pays attention to the kids she listens and answers alll my questions i wouldnt trade her for no other doctor!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2010

I gave low ratings mostly because of my experience with the staff and waiting. One time I had an appointment, and still waited 3 HOURS to be seen. REDICULOUS! When ever I call, I am on hold forever. The doctor is nice, but I think she has too many patients.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2009

Dr. Graves is great...but her staff! oh my god! they need a reality check. I don't know what their problem is they always have a bad attitude not matter when you go in the office they are mad at the world. Their personal life must be terrible. Ladies leave your problems at home and treat the patients with respect. If it wasn't for the patient you guys would not have a JOB! stick that in your pipe and smoke it!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2009

No comments

flag | Submitted March 29, 2006

Dr. Gretchen D. Graves's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

GHI