Ratings for Dr. Terence S. Jackson

Very considerate of his patient. Insuring we are as comfortable and informed every step of the way

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

I had a slow brewing infection in my upper front tooth which eroded the root's bone structure to a point where an implant was not a viable option (very little bone). The idea of crowning an adjacent tooth was not a great option but I have accepted it until I met Dr. Jackson. Through two bone grafts and multiple visits, he built enough bone to successfully perform the implant. Dr. Jackson is very smart, determined and is very resourceful. He made himself available for any questions including the weekend (phone call or email). The facility is pristine and very "high tech" using the state of the art equipment and with very qualified and professional staff. I am so glad I made the choice to use his services and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2012

He took good care of me after the oral surgery. Responded to all concerns, and phone calls. If he had any doubt, he would call me in to look at the situation. You could not ask for more from a doctor.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011