Ratings for Dr. Brian P. Schilperoort

Dr. Schilperoort has to be among the best doctors we have ever had. He was attentive, caring, very thorough and extremely skillful. We saw efforts over and above a standard of merely good. He was exceptional in every way and we are strained to find sufficiently thorough words of praise.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2011

The office personnel and billing departments are great and work well with patients. This doctor refused to consider the Ultra Sound tests from another doctor, even though he never reviewed them. This doctor wanted to re-do it all, which would have cost me more than double, plus, his fees were higher for the proceedure that I needed done than any other doctors I saw. After that experience, you might say, "I saw the handwriting on the wall" and went to another doctor, who I wound up being very pleased with.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2007

Dr. Brian P. Schilperoort's Credentials

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Prescott, AZ