Ratings for Dr. Jose E. Garcia-Corrada

After driving 3 hours to see Dr Garcia-Corrada was told since I was 20 minutes late I could not be seen! I drove from South Georgia to see this Dr and couldn't be seen due to horrible traffic and a wreck that held traffic back for over and hour. The front office took 15 minutes to complete check in and was told "That you are now past the grace period..." I was within grace period! What a waste of an entire day! With an in operable back, I drove myself! HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE! Doesn't matter if the Dr is good, the front office is horrible!! 😡

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Very courteous, personable, and knowledgeable. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Garcia"s for about 7 years. I find him to have great bedside manner, great compassion and superior knowledge. I trust and value his ability to care for me in the best way possible . The same goes for his staff including point of contact person Vanessa as well as all the lovely ladies in recovery; jane and both Margaret's. I credit dr. Garcia and his team for the quality of life I have with all my issues.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

I have used Dr. Garcia for at least 6 years and I credit him and his staff for improving my quality of life after severe pain stemming from a car accident. He is always courteous, knowledgeable and caring. His staff always makes me feel comfortable and welcome.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Excellent doctor. Personable, knowledgable and caring.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

I went to see Dr. Garcia knowing what my options were. I had recent X-rays and MRIs by my Neurologist who recommended that I consider cortisone shots. Dr. Garcia was polite, and knowledgeable. My only negative feedback, I waited more than an hour past my appointment time to see him, however, in my packet for new patients that I received, it explained that as each patient is different and deserve utmost care that I may have a wait.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

I was told my diagnosis, and when I asked about a conflicting earlier diagnosis the Dr. asked, rudely, why I didn't bring my MRI. It was years old and I didn't have it. I wanted a completly fresh opinioin. He then proceeded to tell me what my symptoms were (even though they were not) in order to fit his diagnosis and tried to push me into cortizone injections. He spent 5 minutes with me and I was charged for an extended visit. I went to Emory because it is supposed to be the best, and with prior issues in other fields it has been, but I was livid about my experience. The Dr. was rude, arrogant and I felt as if I were in an injection selling factory. The diagnosis he gave may be partially correct, based on the quick glance he gave my x-rays when he entered the room, but he didn't bother to investigate more fully and we actually argued about what my symptoms were. Don't waste your time or money, unless all you want are injections.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2012

Dr. Jose E. Garcia-Corrada's Credentials

• Universidad Central Del Caribe Escuela De Medicina (Grad. 1997)