Ratings for Dr. Parviz Sorouri

I loved Dr. Sorouri. Unfortunately, he has retired.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I HAVE KNOW DR SOROURI FOR A LONG TIME . HE DID MY COLONOSCOPY AND EGD.HE IS THE SWEETEST DR I HAVE HAVE EVER MET. HIS OFFICE STAFF IS ALWAYS KIND AND THOUGHTFUL. I AM DUE FOR MY COLO. AGAIN SO I NEED TO CALL TO SET UP APPT. THE ONLY BAD THING IS THE WAIT TIME. SOMETIMES IS LONG. SO I ALWAYS TAKE A BOOK.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

Dr.Sorouri is one of the best doctors I've been blessed to have care not only for myself but for my family as well. He is extremely professional, polite, respectful, gentle. knowledgeable and most important thorough. His office does run 30/45 minutes wait time however, for the care he gives, it is well worth the wait. His staff members are polite, friendly, informative, helpful, and knowledgeable. They are sympathetic and strive to accommodate your schedule. I feel so very blessed to be under Dr. Sorouri's care and wish I could find a primary care physician with the same demeanor, thoroughness and bedside manner. This calibar of physician is sadly so difficult to find anymore. God bless you Dr. Sorouri and thank you so very much.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

I was extremely upset when told that this doctor accepted my insurance only to find out that the procedures done at his office (thru a surgi-center owned by the practice at the same location) did not. I did not find this out until after the procedure and was expected to pay $5K for the work. After going back & forth for months my bill was reduced to around $1K - still much more than anticipated. The nurses in the surgi-center were wonderful - but the office staff was very poor and the return of phone calls non-existant. It took about 2 months for them to forward my records to my new gastroenterologist..

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Parviz Sorouri's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1957)

Top Hospitals in Newark, DE