Ratings for Dr. Gregory L. HORN

First time patient. Was asked to leave after sittingin the chair and being insulted for 10 mins by Horn. He doesnt deserve the title of doctor. Staff was very helpful and courteous but ive never been ridiculed and insulted by a doctor before today. And I have had bad experiences before but this one takes the cake. Ill never go back and I warn anyone else not to because you may catch this "wonderful man" on a bad day just like I did. Im glad it happened tho because I was able to find a real and caring dentist to give our hard earned money to and I didnt gave to suffer being insulted.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

after using this dental office for 11 years, I went through a procedure with a specialist, came back to Alabaster Dental to have a bridge installed. After several months and great expense, finally ready for the permanent appliance to be installed. made an appointment on the ONLY DAY available for Dr. Horn based on the "lab people" being at his office only one day per month. Rearranged my entire week to keep a mid week 11 a.m. appointment. arrived at 10:45. waited until 11:35 to be called back. after hearing Dr. Horn outside the door, knowing he was there, nothing being said to me about anything not working..the lab people are satisfied ready to permanently attach the bridge. the assistant comes in, applies temp cement and puts in the bridge tells me I'll have to come back to permanently install??? When I told her that's what today is for, she said "oh Dr Horn had to go pick up his car"! really? knowing I'm in the chair, waiting he left. AND goes on vacation for 4 weeks.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013