Ratings for Dr. Glen P. Oemcke

I've Been to him a few times. I will agree that he goes on and on about his family. He didn't help me at all with my neck issue. Seems to be a bit cocky. I no longer see him. I go to Dr. Bavaro, like her so much more

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Best doc around. Don't have any idea what that last review was but we love his help and love hearing about his children - we have had our family treated for 20+ years and he has been a blessing. We love to hear him talk about his family cuz he is a caring father and doctor.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

I have been to Dr. Oemcke many times over the years for varying conditions and he has always resolved my problems. He's treated me for bursitis, migraines & back strain. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

Did acupuncture, put the needles anywhere at random - didn't pay attention to me, talked about his kids endlessly, left needles in and they fell out when I got home. Didn't help me at all. One of the worst docs I've ever been to. Don't remember what I paid but some stuff wasn't covered. Don't go.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

Dr. Glen P. Oemcke's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 1992)