Ratings for Dr. James N. GOLDEN

Superb bedside manner and very professional. Always made me feel comfortable whether I thought I was going to choke on the material for the impression or I was getting a shot of novicane, Dr. Golden assured me of his confidence. Dr. Golden has a great staff who takes personal attention to the next level. Small-office environment with a polished look. I drive over 1.5hrs to see Dr. Golden gladly.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

I drive over an hour to go to Dr. Golden, he's worth it. I appreciate and love how caring he is and never hesitates to listen. Very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

Dr. Golden has been a life saver for me! I have been going to him for 10 years. He is the most caring Dentist I have EVER seen. He has done extensive work on me over the years and has been such a blessing through all these dental issues. He is prompt, always responds to calls/emails and has a compassion for people. I don't know where I would be without him!!!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011