Ratings for Dr. Ali R. Dariushnia

Love dr.alex...he is prompt,sweet,caring and understanding...susie,his right hand girl is SO very helpful!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

I absolutly love dr.alex.he has been my dr for over 10 years.he is patient,kind,and very empathetic.whenever i need an emergency appointment,susie,his right hand girl always gets me in....5 stars!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Very caring and knowledgeable.Takes time to explain everything to you. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Worst doctor I've ever encountered. Do not trust him with you or your loved ones life and health. I am not sure how he is still practicing and wouldn't be surprised if he received his doctorate on the internet.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

I moved from Washington state and tried to find a new doctor for my prescriptions. Dr. Alex Dariushnia was my 3rd contact and the only one who took his time to read my medical records and prescribe my meds. He is very knowledgeable and caring and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2012

I came in with irritated red eyes. Dr Alex Dariushnia prescribed antibiotic eye drops for red eye. After a week of using the eye drops the condition of my eyes got worst. It turned out I had allergy eyes. Simple allergy eye drops over the counter worked.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

He is a great doctor - walks through every detail w/you instead of a "need to know" basis. Very knowledgeable and wonderful bedside manner

flag | Submitted February 26, 2008

Excellent Doctor!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2007

Dr. Ali R. Dariushnia's Credentials

• Univ Complutense De Madrid, Fac De Med, Madrid, Spain (Grad. 1994)