Ratings for Dr. Kumbalatara A. Siripala

His office is very busy so to schedule your original appointment takes some time. However, once your are finally his patient you feel well taken care of. He has hired a new P.A to help with seeing his many patients. His name is Ben and he is very very nice. Anytime I've ever had a question or a problem the Dr and his staff go above and beyond to help me find answers. If he doesn't know...he will refer u to a specialist. I've had different drs in the area and I trust Dr Siripala and his staff much more than anyone else I've seen. He is well worth the wait to get your appointment.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

I have seen so many doctors in my lifetime I couldnt begin to count. Dr. Siripala has been my family doctor and nephrologist nearly 15 years and I would rate him 5 stars compared to the many other doctors and facilities I have used for a plethora of medical issues. I would have no problem sending a family member to him. BTW, it is him not her as listed above in the description.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

Lacks in general comprehensive medication review for patients and primary care givers. Does not include comprehenhinse review of meds. and keeps patients on meds. even when adverse side affects are reported. Have seen patients hospitlaized due to drug interactions and use drugs contraindiated for use together. When I had paharmacist review med. lists, then and only then was treatment plan amended.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2010

Dr. Kumbalatara A. Siripala's Credentials

• Univ Of Colombo, Fac Of Med, Colombo, Sri Lanka (Grad. 1969)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal