Ratings for Dr. Tiong H. Ling

One of the most established, most effective and least expensive acupuncturists in Houston/Sugar Land. People from all around the globe come to this clinic strictly on word of mouth and they get results. It's only minutes away from Sugar Land. They have the results and testimonials to prove it. Peking Acupuncture Clinic of Houston. Don't just take my word for it though. Check out their YouTube Channel below and judge for yourself. Here's the YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/houstonpekingclinic/ http://pekingacupuncture.com/ http://www.2acupuncture.com/ http://www.houstonquitsmoking.com/

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

I have been several times over the past 13 years to this office. Recently went for sciatica problem which was induced by a nurse damaging the sciatic or its blood supply with a steroid injection for bronchitis...should have went to them for my bronchitis. Ultimately I recieved relief from the radiating pain/sensation. I am still not cured after two years of dealing with this problem, however, Dr. Nancy Ling helped me significantly. I spent about $300 for this problem with their office. My 8 year old son was treated for nail biting by Dr. Nancy Ling. I'm not sure it helped him, but it was not painful for him. Drs. Tiong and Nancy Ling are wonderful people who are knowledgeable. I would see them again for most any issue.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

My name is Hash Patel. I am an actor/comedian living in Los Angeles, California. I came to Dr. Ling after being in an auto crash that left me with severe pain in my neck & back. Within one visit, my pain was reduced by 60% and it was much less expensive than the traditional therapy I had been using to no avail. While getting treated I noticed a huge map in the lobby area with thumbtacks all over it. When I asked Dr. Ling what it represented, he told me that patients from ALL over the world came to him to quit smoking and that he could help anyone stop in just one visit. Being a lifelong smoker of a pack and a half a day, I found it hard to imagine that this could be true, but I thought, "Hey, I am already here, I might as well give it a try". After that ONE session I had no urge to smoke, I felt calm never cranky with mood changes even in stressful situations. I can say that I quit smoking in an hour!The best part about the whole thing was, I didn't gain weight while quitting.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011