Ratings for Dr. Gabriel Gabbaypour

He is the best. Second to none. His staff is great but the most important thing is the skill of the practitioner .... he does restoration work on people with face and neck cancer. If you need implants then he is the guy to see. I had several teeth broken off and he had to remove the pieces of the roots of my teeth and it was not an easy task. I can't say this enough - he is the best !

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Could not have been a better experience. staff and Dr.G desereve 10 stars

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

Words are not enough to thank Dr. Gabbaypour and his staff for the wonderful care they provided for our family. Look no further, truly deserves a 10 star.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

I can Not Thank Dr. Gabbaypour and Staff for being so professional and patient wiith me and my kids. Over all a fabulous experience and superior care. Thanks Again

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

fabulous doctor and staff. really. the staff was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. doctor gabbaypour was EXCEPTIONAL. he seemed to have perfect knowledge and delivery. I had a very difficult surgical procedure, and (although I am very critical and demanding) he excelled. i could not rate anyone higher. you should not be disappointed, at all.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

Dr. Gabriel Gabbaypour's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)