Ratings for Dr. John B. CHEATHAM

What a wonderful experience and Dr Cheatham is the best! I wanted to express my happiness after my visit. A very caring office that really listens and really made me feel comfortable... And I can see so well with my new multifocal contacts.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Very poor service including, phone calls not returned for up to 5 weeks, it took me physically going to the office to have a conversation with him. After initial fitting and waiting 2 mos.before receiving my lenses,I have received poor to no follow up care even though I was experiencing problems.I paid my bill in full, returned 2 torn contacts was told I would receive a call the following day to inform me of how problem would be handled. After numerous phone calls with no return calls, I had to physically drive to the office before I had any contact with Dr.Cheatham. Again he told me he would contact me the next day,but failed to so. It took my persistent calls and 5 weeks before I knew anything.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Dr. John B. CHEATHAM's Credentials

• Ok State Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Tulsa, Ok 74107 (Grad. 1994)

Champ Va