Ratings for Dr. Benjamin D. Liess

Dr. Liess performed a septoplasty and turbinate reduction surgery on me. The procedure went well and after a couple hours I was pain free. Excellent staff and ambulatory surgical facility.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

He did a really great job explaining why I was having my ear and sinus problems. I feel like for the first time in 10 years I know whats going on and have a plan on how to make them better

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Rushed. Didn't seem to take seriously what I have going on. Prescribed me a steroid (I was told it was not by his assistant), knowing that I cannot take steroids, due to a retinopathy in my eye. Took it for a week before finding out that it was indeed a steroid. I have activity in my eye (both eyes now, for that matter) again, after it was almost cleared up. When I advised the staff of the mistake, it was basically brushed off. Not pleased.

Submitted November 16, 2015

did really well with my elderly mother who can be a challenge to deal with. helped her feel better with her medical problems

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Dr Liess was amazing with my son. He made him feel very comfortable in the office. He needed his tonsils and adenoids removed and the surgery went perfectly. I would send anyone to him.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

Dr. Benjamin D. Liess's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)