Ratings for Dr. Jacqueline A. Kelsch-Robinson

Dr. Jackie is amazing! My lower back can cause me some serious problems, but I know Dr. Jackie is only a phone call away. She even takes me when her office is closed! She is amazing and her craft and I am so thankful for her!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

I went to Dr. Robinson with severe neck pain who immediately referred me for an MRI before doing any major adjustments, While we waited for results, she provided therapy tryine to help alleviate some of my pain and is the kindest doctor I have ever encountered. Unfortunately the MRI showed I needed to be evaluated by a neurosurgeon and advised she could not help me. This doctor is honest and has only her patients best interest in mind. I would highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Dr. Robinson is very knowledgeable and thorough, never rushes you out, listens and very helpful in your overall care. She also can read x-rays which is nice and she practices AK. Highly recommended. Tina McEvoy

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

She is very good at what she does and she is very knowledgeable. I would recommend her to everyone!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011