Ratings for Dr. Barbara Krull

Do not go to this doctor. I showed up to a appointment where she was running late by over 1.5 hours. I raised the issue with her and she fired me on the spot as her patient. I have a pre-existing condition and she didn't even care that I had no other doctor lined up. That is both unethical and negligent. She is extremely cold and rude and did not listen to me at all during the 3 years that I was her patient.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Very professional and knowledgeable! Respects your time.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Do not go to this doctor. Without proper diagnosis she prescribes high dosage of medicine

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Dr. Krull is an excellent physician. She is kind, thorough, & professional.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

Dr. Krull does not listen to patient and refuses to hear what patient is explaining about known past treatment. Blood drawn for tests were not sent properly so patient had to return for more blood. Insisted on other tests not necessary (goes back to not listening). Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

Easy scheduling on phone - very responsive & able to schedule quickly. Welcoming front desk & support staff. Direct, comprehensive diagnosis. Thorough examination and follow-up.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

Personally, I found her knowledgeable, efficient, and her staff was fantastic. I love the location in Vinings as well.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

Cold, rude, unprofessional. Went to her for 3 yrs based on her education (on paper). She robotically spouts her mantra "standard of care", but does not invest the time or ask the questions that adequately provide even a minimum level of care. She does not get better with time, as she makes no effort to know her patients. Last straw came when I was ordered to leave a urine sample - and the sample receptacle was overflowing, forcing me to touch others samples to force mine into the receptacle and keep them all from tumbling out. Disgusting. When I told the staff their receptacle was over-flowing - they brushed me off. (I think they are paid extra to be rude.)

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

I've been to Dr. Krull twice. The first was a very pleasant visit-Walked right in, saw her immediately, she immediately figured out it was a sinus infection, and gave me a Z-Pak. The second time, I had to wait 30 minutes for a physical with an appointment. I had a lot of concerns to discuss with Dr. Krull, and she really took the time to listen and try to figure out what the issue is. Her bedside manner is a little cold, but she definitely tries to be attentive and is definitely well-informed. I intend to stay with this office, as long as the wait times don't continue to get longer and longer.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2011

I have visited Dr. Krull several times, trying to get over her rude, cold personality, but when her medical expertise did not help me and she didn't listen to my concerns I decided to find another doctor. She kept prescribing medicine that I told her I had bad side affects with previously, and the medicine that I thought would be affective she wouldn't try because she said she would have to look it up and research it. (It was not a new/unique/uncommon medicine) The only time she helped was after she reluctantly put me on my prescribed blood pressure medicine that I needed, since I ran out when I moved to Smyrna.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

Dr. Barbara Krull's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1994)

HealthPartners