Ratings for Dr. Leslie G. Hilger

I was very unhappy with my visit. Won't say more for legal reasons.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

I haven't found a better dermatologist. He is really on top of all the latest info--skin probs & other medical conditions/meds. That's *so* important because I suffer from other non-dermatological conditions that can affect my acne and rosacea *and* take medications for them. He's non-judgmental/open-minded when it comes to personal beliefs, morals, and concerns. Super friendly--excellent bedside manner. He *listens* to what you tell him. With some doctors things go in one ear and out the other. It doesn't get much better than Hilger when it comes to how a doctor communicates and treats a patient. And I've been to a *lot* of doctors for (various conditions). The problem with him is that it's so hard to get an appointment; luckily he has some other doctors in his practice (Affiliates in Dermatology) you can see if it's an emergency. Also, sometimes he is *really* behind schedule. Why do I see him anyway? HE'S WORTH IT. Also has offices in Oakland and Alameda.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2007