Ratings for Dr. Saadia Chohan

Gave wrong diagnosis and 3 months of chemo when after a second opinion from another doctor, all that was needed was B12 injections. Blood work was overlooked.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

This Lady is wonderful!! My mom sees her in Duncan, and Okc. She has always received the best care from her and her staff. She worked with the surgeon, and radiologist to see that my mom got the best care poss. I do and have recommended her to people, who also loved her!!! I am so very thankful to her for taking such good care of my mom in such a diff time!!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

Dr. Chohan sent my mother to the ER in OKC which is 2 hours away from my mother's home but closer to Dr. Chohan. However, it took chewing out the ER DOC to find her (9 hours after Dr Chohan had told them to go to the hospital) and get my mother admitted. She has been their over 12 hours and Dr. Chohan may be bye tomorrow. Dr. Chohan has also not been honest with my parents about my mother's condition. I wish she would have let her stay home and die in peace, since she has scheduled hospice to meet with the family tomorrow. Dr. Chohan is irresponsible. Please don't see her for your family's sake.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

This doctor with her negligence and unreasonable care killed my parenst. She lied to my family many times about the extent of my parents cancer, neglected their and our pleas that something more was wrong. She lied and said if they ever missed a treatment they would die, so my parents in fear never went somewhere else. Her and her cohorts cut my parents up, filled them with medication and ignored appearant problems with their cancer. My father ended up on life support just three days after seeing her. She told him he was in remission with hemroids. His colon cancer ruptured his colon causing ganegreen to grow. He died painfully four months later. My mother lived another 10 months with the best care at St. Anthonys with a different doctor. I NEVER recommend this doctor nor her cancer center in Shawnee. She killed my parents.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2009

Brilliant and compassionate, attacks each problem aggressively and with the will to win.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2007

Dr Chohaun is one of the best in Oklahoma. She is very bright and professional in everything she does. Go to her once and you'll be glad you did.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2006

Very caring and interested in patients. Believes that she can help you go into remission from cancer. Gentle and kind. Listens to patient needs.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2006