Ratings for Dr. Ira M. Klemons, Retired

Dr was rude , arrogant and didn't help me at all. He insisted he would cure my migraines except........there isn't a known cure for them. My headaches and tmj pain have worsened since going to him.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

My husband was a patient of Dr. Klemons. I found him to be very knowledgeable and he helped my husband enormously. I understand that he has retired from practice and is no longer seeing patients. It is unfortunate because he has helped so many in his years of practice.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Dr Klemons is the most caring and knowledgeable Doctor that I have known. He was an outstanding patient advocate. It is a loss to those suffering with headaches or facial pain that Dr. Klemons has retired.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

License was revoked by the NJ Board of Dentistry, May 2015. The nightmare is over.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

I would not recommend this place at all!! I have TMJ and went there for treatment for 3 months, spent over $5,000, and had no improvement at all! The most unfortunate part of my treatment was that my hearing was made worse. Dr. Klemons made me a lower splint to wear 24/7 and I had to go in once a week for therapy. Each week I go in, the doctors there ask me to fill out a questionnaire. They go over each symptom, asking me if it has improved or not. Every week I go in, I tell them I wasn't getting any improvement and my ears were feeling extra stuffy from wearing the splint. None of the doctors there even bothered to evaluate what and why things were made worse. At first I was told that things usually get worse, and that it gets better eventually. Then, by the end of 3 months, none of my TMJ symptoms improved, including my hearing which was made worse from the splint. The doctors there became extremely defensive, telling me that it was probably just a new symptom and discharged me from treatment because they were no longer able to help =( I eventually discontinued the use of their splint and my ears got better

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

I took hundreds of flights trains and buses between Boston and new jersey ira klemons and his staff has made my life and countless others a living nightmare I spent 30,000 dollars I am in debilitating pain from the side effects of the ganglion injections something must be done to stop this man. please call 617 953 2304 (we have to all come together)

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

I feel cheated by this doctor and his staff! After using ALL the money that I paid upfront ($7,000), and asking for more, he finally decided that I should see a pain management doctor. You really should know whether or not you have TMJ before you go here. My dentist said I did not, but I trusted Dr. Klemons. After a year of receiving the same treatment week after week and month after month, (the other patients I witnessed in the office received identical treatment to mine) I decided to leave. This doctor takes advantage of people in pain!!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015

I trust Dr. Klemons totally. The pain was really horrible. All the people were excellent.

Submitted October 14, 2014

After $500 out-of-pocket for tests that did nothing or explained nothing, I would suggest going elsewhere. I would also suggest that you go get second, third and fourth opinions from other doctors. I've seen six doctors already for my TMJ issue and the last two were VERY helpful in not only taking insurance, but also explaining me through the process and not giving me an unsettling feeling that I need to be urgent to take to his care. The most comforting feeling is when he sits me down with his 'financial' person who explains to me it would be approximately 8+ weeks or more to continue the treatment at a whooping average cost of $7k+ (minimum). I can't stress enough, get opinions from your other doctors before and/or after seeing this doctor to ensure you are getting the right guidance. I've always been an advocate of second and third opinions when it comes to my health and my money.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Dr Klemens really cares , He is doing remarkable work.

Submitted September 15, 2014

Dr. Ira M. Klemons, Retired's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

AARP