Ratings for Dr. David C. Alder

So happy I found this doctor! He corrected the surgery another doctor had done. So happy with my foot now! Best doctor and staff. I give him and his office 10 stars!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Dr David Alder very nice Dr he help my husband a long time and I seeing him now about my foot

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

I had suffered a foot ulcer for over a month. I was working with another doctor and the condition was getting worse and the wound spreading. I came to Dr. Alder and he changed my medication, explained the reasons for the wound (instead of guessing), changed the care I was to give to the wound. Within the first 24 hours, I noticed an improvement. Even though it's called practicing medicine, that doesn't mean I have to be a live experiment for doctors to practice on. Dr. Alder gave me confidence and proof that we would get my wound cared for. Top notch, extremely friendly and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Several years ago, Dr. Alder saved my foot. Issues with neuropathy due to diabetes. He found the issue, performed surgery, and after surgical care was excellent. Supervised several soccer playing children through their careers. Will be forever indebted to him for saving all of my foot.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

I broke my ankle on Christmas Eve and met Dr Alder and his staff. His staff and him were most professional. Dr Alder was very instrumental as he was my surgeon awesome job. I would recommend Dr. Alder and his staff with highest regard

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Dr. David C. Alder's Credentials

• Barry University School Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal