Ratings for Dr. Oscar Morales

Performs many unnecessary tests. Questions you every time you go there whether you smoke or drink, even though he notes it every single time before. Every time he sees you, he diagnosis you with a new illness that he makes up. he will build up a scenario and tell you that your blood levels are starting to look bad, then next time he wants to put you on medicine for it. He is very bad about pushing medicine that you do not need. My insurance reported some insane charges for his office visits that would sometimes be in excess of $800/visit, then charge me for reading my blood pressure, charge for reading pulse ox, charge for inhaler, charge for a visit. I will make sure and contact my insurance, because I can't believe he has not been investigated for fraud for bogus tests that are not needed for treatment or diagnosis. At one point he told me I had liver disease, likely from sleeping with prostitutes or hookers...... simply based off of one blood test that showed I had a slightly elevated liver enzyme. I knew he was a joke, but that incident sealed the deal for me. I can not believe he is a doctor!?!???

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

I had to cancel my first appointment due to a stomach virus and the receptionist was questioning me like I was on trial saying if you cancel your first appointment they don't reschedule! Sounds like they just want money! Things happen in life I sure didn't want a stomach virus! YOU PEOPLE SUCK!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

I was a patient of his for over a year and he is a pill pusher and got me addicted to pills I went to him and told him I was taking more that he prescribed and he doubled my amount giving me 240 lortabs 90 soma 90 Xanax along with elevil and Cymbalta he made me a numb hollaw shell and then cause I couldn't afford to do the tests that had nothing to do with me like a ekg btw I never had heart problems. he is a unethical piece of trash and should lose is license, he shot his ex wife's boyfriend so he should go to prison and lose everything. and one more thing they make you pay your insurance deductible up front which no one else does. he has been turned in several times and needs to be deported back to mexico. and if terri is still working there ur r a big ole B!%$@

flag | Submitted March 22, 2014

He does not listen and is a pill pusher, only wants money. He won't give you your prescriptions if you owe him money even if its only 1 dollar.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2014

Submitted September 18, 2013

lortab 7.5x4a day soma 350x3 a day xanax .25x3 a day zoloft 50x1 a day naproxen 500x3 a day sound familiar? he's such a poor doctor and lacks the knowledge that everyone i know that see's him for anything gets prescibed this exact same thing. he was ok at first but the TESTS! $2000 dollars worth every visit and that was with bcbs insurance. i fired him and got a real docotor who helps my pain with narcotics that acctually work and xanax of a strength that helps me. and REFILLS. none of this call every month so we can make u pay before we refill your meds. i also now know what is causing my pain since morales couldnt figure it out. he is in it for the money. if u are desperate for some lor-tabs and can afford his crazy tests then go for it. as for me, much better docs else where as i have found

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

he has always been very helpful and has seen me when i needed. i will admit he does run a excessive amount of test or at least what feel needs done. but overall its a good experience, yes the staff is always new but why i dont know.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2008

He is a good doctor.I do feel he has overkill with all the test he runs. As soon as I get him paid off with what the insurance didn't pay its time for the same test to be ran. He does seem to listen but again more pills are given to me. He has reported to the insurance I have COPD yet I've never been told that I have this.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2008

i would not recommend this doctor,he is a pill pusher,i always leave the office with prescriptions,that i dont need,never check the patient,

flag | Submitted April 9, 2008

I am very happy with Dr. Morales. He always gives me the time I feel I need and answers all my questions. He makes it quite clear that your health is first and that you and he are a team. He is stuck with me!!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2008

Dr. Oscar Morales's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Coventry Healthcare